It’s time to paint. And, speaking of your new house colors…What exterior colors are you planning to use?
Is it for a complete repainting of your New Jersey home or other building, or maybe adding a few accents to bring some “snap” to your existing color scheme? Even with New Jersey house panting with a conservative, subtle color palette can benefit from a small adjustment.
To provide a little help, here are a few tips for individual homeowners and building professionals.
When you start to think about colors for painting your existing home, a renovation, or new construction…
From a small house to a mansion, your best color choices are the ones you carefully consider.
- Assess the current condition of your siding, eaves, other trim and architectural details.
- Porches are a great place to introduce new color: Floors, Ceilings, and Trim.
- Alcoves, niches, window seats: all are candidates for minor revisions with color and sheen.
- Even homes with less architectural detail will be more elegant and distinctive with the right color additions.
- Are you planning some landscaping? Coordinate your house color with property updates.
Builders: Single family or a development
Building a single Spec-house, or an entire neighborhood? There’s a lot to consider when it comes to color.
- Multiple, adjacent homes do not have to be made in the same color schemes
- The colors you use have a lot to say to–and about–the buyers you attract.
- The best color plan will include all your building materials to create the most interesting and appealing properties.
- Color is what your customers will notice first. Make it count!
Now can be the time that you expand your own color-horizons.
- You can break out of the typical format of “3 colors” for your home.
- Try a 5-color palette, even on a more simple structure. It will look more interesting.
- Keep your house colors harmonious with your surroundings, appropriate to the architecture of your own home, and fitting in the neighborhood. All are important.
- The key is to use the right colors in the right places, where tasteful and imaginative colors will enhance a simply-structured house as well as one with multiple architectural elements and embellishments.
If you are looking for a New Jersey painting contractor then please call 908-766-0099 or complete our online request form.
Providing Professional Painting Services To the Following Areas
Permanent Painting of NJ - Sommerset County, NJ | Morris County, NJ | Hunterdon County, NJ | Warren, NJ | Sussex, NJ | Ocean, NJ | Burlington, NJ | Glouster, NJ | Salem, NJ | Cumberland, NJ | Atlantic, NJ
Permanent Painting of Central Jersey - Middlesex County, NJ | Mercer County, NJ | Monmouth County, NJ